Welcome

Welcome to Celluloid Scares - a blog about the darker, cheaper, sicker side of film. Here we'll have news, reviews and articles about all aspects of Cult and Horror cinema. We will cover everything from the skid row quickies from the 1930's to this week's latest genre releases.

WARNING: If you attempt to view any of the films mentioned in this blog, its best to do so with adult supervision or at least be on the wrong side of a 6 pack of cheap cider.


Sunday 30 October 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Ahh, once again it's that time again, so it's out with the razor blades and apples as another Samhain rolls in. Every year I usually do the same thing, a few beers and endless stream of gory seasonal horror movies. But this year it's going to be a little different but I am still hoping for a Halloween Bloodbath at my UFC 137 party. Yup - I've given it all up this year to see one of my favourite fighters, Nick Diaz, take on 'The Prodigy', BJ Penn.



No comments:

Post a Comment